Greenwood, Mississippi
Service Scheduling

i purchased a Select Home Warranty about 3 mos.ago.

1 day be4 Thanksgiving my refrigerator started acting up. i called Select for warrnty work & needless to say,they are yet to get some1 out to service my frig & it is now like 9 days until Christmas. the 1st tech they had me contact said he didn't do work for Select because they still owe him. Now everytime I call Select, they put me on hold & never come back to the phone to help.

Plz unless u like headaches, don't deal with Select Home Warranty. They are very unprofessional & crappy.

I should have listened to my sister & went with American Home Warranty.She says she has never had a problem with American & she has had them for about 4 years now

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $400. The author is overall dissatisfied with Select Home Warranty. The most disappointing about select home warranty warranty from Select Home Warranty was very dishonest Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Select Home Warranty.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Household Services category for more informed decision or compare Select Home Warranty to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Select Home Warranty?

Comments