Reply by Select Home Warranty

All of the customers claim determinations have been made in accordance to their warranty terms and conditions.
Author's

I'M A CUSTOMER OF SELECT HOME WARRANTY WITH POLICY #SHW1204362, MY REFRIGERATOR BROKE DOWN AND I CALLED SELECT HOME WARRANTY, THEY SENT ME A REPAIRMAN WHO CAME AND CHARGED ME $45.00 TO TO LOOK AT THE FRIDGE, AFTER WHICH HE SUMMITTED A REPAIR BILL TO SELECT HOME WARRANTY. THET IGNORED THE REPAIR ORDER, FEW WEEKS GONE NO REPAIR, I CALLED AGAIN THEY SENT ANOTHER REPAIRMAN FOR ANOTHER 445.00 AND NOW WORK WAS DONE, THE REPAIR MAN TOLD ME THAT SELECT HOME WARRANTY DO NOT PAY THEIR TECHNICIANS THAT SELECT HOME WARRANTY OWN HE FOR JOBS HE COMPLETED.

THAT IF I WANT MY JOB DONE THAT I HAVE TO PAY HIM TO FIX IT. I CALLED SELECT HOME WARRANTY AND TOLD THEM ABOUT IT, INSTEAD, THEY SENT ME ANOTHER TECHNICIAN MAKING IT THREE THE JOB NOT DONE AT ALL. I GOT TIED AND DECIDED NOT TO CALL THE FOR THE FRIDGE AGAIN I HAD IT FIXED ON MY OWN WITH MY OWN TECHNICIAN. WITH SELECT HOME WARRANTY THEY NEVER ATTEND TO THEIR CUSMOERS THEY ALWAYS IGNORE YOUR CLAIM AND WHEN THEY DECIDE TO PAY IT TAKES FOREVER AND LESS WHAT THE ACTUAL AMMONUT OF THYE REPAIR IS.

SELECT HOME WARRANTY CLIM THAT EVEN IF YOU CALL YOUR OWN REPAIRMAN TO GIVE YOU AN ESTIMATE THAT YOU WILL STILL PAY THEN THE SERVICE CALL EVENTHOGH YOU HAVE ALREADY PAID SERVICE FEE TO YOUR OWN TECHNICIAN. SELECT HOME WARRANTY IS A FRAUD.

Product or Service Mentioned: Select Home Warranty Homeowners Policy Claim.

I didn't like: I did not like, Getting raped by select.