Reply by Select Home Warranty

The customers claim determination has been made per section 9.1.2 of their warranty agreement.
Author's

I have select home warranty as my home warranty Company. My Heating system was not working.

Its been 2 months I been contacting select home warranty regarding that . Very first local A/C company came to look with in hour of my call . He try to get work order to solve the problem but he couldn't get work order and left then A/C company's technicians didn't come. I try to reach them back they start to say they don’t have approval to work .

Called back warranty company they told me they already send a approval to A/C company .they send me the email regarding the approval too . I have the email . I wait couple weeks again A/c company actually did show up and check my heating system . The technician told me he has to order some parts and come back to fix with parts but didn't showed up ,I contact back them they told me i don’t need to call them anymore need to talk select home warranty .

soon warranty company called me and told me they won’t fix my heating system because i don’t have 3 years maintenance report . in this case they will just pay 150$ and i have to pay the difference .

No body starting from Salesman and several representative for 2 months never mention this issue . Now they are saying they won’t fix my heating system ,what should I do ?

Review about: Select Home Warranty Homeowners Policy Claim.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.