Reply by Select Home Warranty

The customers claim was approved for repairs per the warranty terms and conditions. Customer subsequnetly cancelled services and has been refunded per section 13.2 of their warranty agreement.
Author's

We bought a home warranty from "SELECT HOME WARRANTY". The salesman sent us the contract through our email for signature on 7/3/17.

I realized I had not received this contract so I called the salesman to advise I had not received it and therefore it had never received our signatures. He sent us the contract again on 8/2/17 and we signed them on 8/4/17. Two days after this our dryer went out so I called for service. I was told it would be 24 to 48 hours before I would be sent an email with the contractors name and then I should contact them to set up an appointment.

In 48 hours I still had not heard from anyone so I called to cancel my service. I was asked if I would continue my contract if he could get someone out that day and I said that is all I was asking for. The next day I had not heard from anyone so I called again to cancel. This time I was told I had been sent an email with the contractors name and it stated he would be calling me to set up a time.

I never heard from him. I called to cancel on 9/8/17. Called again on 9/29/17 to check on my refund and was told it would only be $380.00 and I paid $559.96. I know the contract is dated 7/3 but it was not signed by me until 8/4 so why do they take $179.96.

Yes it has been over 30 days but just days over when I signed the contract. Before I decided to get coverage (that's a laugh, like I ever had coverage) I asked so many questions trying to *** out a company I wanted to do business with and get good coverage.

I read the contract but apparently not well enough. No matter what someone does they won't take good care of service needs.

Review about: Select Home Warranty Home Warranty.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

The company is just a total Scam

comments