We bought a home warranty from "SELECT HOME WARRANTY".The salesman sent us the contract through our email for signature on 7/3/17.

I realized I had not received this contract so I called the salesman to advise I had not received it and therefore it had never received our signatures. He sent us the contract again on 8/2/17 and we signed them on 8/4/17. Two days after this our dryer went out so I called for service. I was told it would be 24 to 48 hours before I would be sent an email with the contractors name and then I should contact them to set up an appointment.

In 48 hours I still had not heard from anyone so I called to cancel my service. I was asked if I would continue my contract if he could get someone out that day and I said that is all I was asking for. The next day I had not heard from anyone so I called again to cancel. This time I was told I had been sent an email with the contractors name and it stated he would be calling me to set up a time.

I never heard from him. I called to cancel on 9/8/17. Called again on 9/29/17 to check on my refund and was told it would only be $380.00 and I paid $559.96. I know the contract is dated 7/3 but it was not signed by me until 8/4 so why do they take $179.96.

Yes it has been over 30 days but just days over when I signed the contract. Before I decided to get coverage (that's a laugh, like I ever had coverage) I asked so many questions trying to *** out a company I wanted to do business with and get good coverage.

I read the contract but apparently not well enough.No matter what someone does they won't take good care of service needs.

Review about: Select Home Warranty Home Warranty.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Had an Experience with Select Home Warranty?

Comments