I have been without a/c here at my home for a month.The A/C company they used here in San Antonio is very unreliabe and disorganized.

They initially came to my home unannounced and unscheduled. Not calling to inform me that I'd missed them. I was unavailable and my security cameras alerted me of their presence on my property. I called select and voiced my disappoint and they did absolutely nothing.

I was told i had to call them myself. I did and scheduled an appt. which they cancelled in error after I'd taken off from work and waited hrs for them to show. I later called an was told I had not been schedule.

They then sent a tech to my home 2hrs later. When he arrived he tested the system said everything was fine. I Asked why it was not blowing cold. He said he didnt know.

After further inspection he said i had a duc leak and he need to contact SHW and would get back w/me. He didnt so I called and was told they hadnt recvd approval from SHW. I called SHW. They said the had.

After back and forth with both Select Home Warrenty and A/C company Im still without A/C. Select Hm Warranty is doing nothing. The temperature is now over 100 with no relief for 5 days. This is the 2nd wk for temp over 100.

Dont waste your money on this company(Select Home Warranty).They do nothing for their customer in solving issues.

Review about: Select Home Warranty Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Select Home Warranty?

Comments