1.1
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

Select Home Watranty is filled with a bunch of call center rejects that have criminal records or otherwise can't be employed by a reputable company for some reason.These people have no empathy at all for anyone and feel comfort in finding fraudulent ways to avoid covering claims or proving the service they sell you.

The owners know it and that's why they formed an LLC to protect their liabilities. Their sales group and customer complaint group in Iowa is very nice and throws on that customer service kindness and say anything to sell a policy but they have no pull. Same goes for their front line off shore support. The real *** bags of the company are located somewhere in New Jersey.

And everyone that works there is a manager. Not once did I speak to someone that I felt understood or addressed my true concerns. It's like calling a group of immature adults. I finally got around their outsource group by calling the line for contractors only to be cussed at, hung up on, and finally an immature supervisor taps into the line and tells me that they are only to work with contractors.

The same *** called me back 10 minutes later to be nasty again and go over my claim. His first question was if I had three years of maintenance records. I said no, like most of your customers, I purchased my warranty with a new home but I had one 6 months back from right before I purchased the home. He said I needed three years.

I asked how can I be expected to obtain this from a prior owner that was an investor. He said customers usually provide them. I knew better than that. So he said he could give me $150 towards a new AC.

So he couldn't talk to me but then you could so you could have the pleasure of passively aggressively denying my claim?

What a winner this guy was.Everyone was just like him.

Review about: Select Home Warranty Homeowners Policy Claim.

Had an Experience with Select Home Warranty?

Comments